Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hot or Cold?


Makenna seems to be a little confused about seasons... who isn't in crazy Southern Alberta!

Our weather is so crazy... it's hot and we get out our summer clothes flip flops and all and then it snows so back to the layers!!!  








Makenna loves to play outside and just the other day she wanted to go out,  I told her it was to cold. So what does she do.... she heads into the office where I have piles of her "winter" clothes to be put away and gets dressed to go "outside"!!  She put her snow pants on and her hat all by herself and was headed to the door oh, and don't forget dads shades in case the sun does come out!   She was pretty darn proud of herself!   I just couldn't resist but take some pictures of her but she was sure mad at me when I locked the door (yes, she has figured them out) so she just played happily inside with ALL the winter gear on!  What a little girl I have... never a dull moment at our place that's for sure.  

1 comment:

Kelli Olsen said...

Ha ha ha...she is too cute!