Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things about Me...

Well I wasn't tagged to do this but I thought... what the heck how hard could it be right??!! Here I go...

1. I hate creepy crawly SPIDERS.

2. I am right smack dab in the middle of 10 kids... that probably explains a lot about me. 

3. I love to work... crazy I know but I just LOVE my job.

4. Every part of me smiles inside when I see a little curly red headed girl. :)

5. It doesn't bother me anymore that Joel is shorter than me.... bring on the heels.

6. I LOVE to give service, my mom was amazing at it so I think it passed down to me. 

7. I love having callings in the church, I have pretty much done everything now from Young Women, Primary Presidency, Primary Teacher, Activity Day leader, Enrichment leader and yes I think that's all.... I love to serve in the church and give it my all. 

8.  I am a counselor at LDS Family Services and speak at many of their meetings.  

9. To this day I still have a hard time excepting compliments

10. I hate being known as the "skinny girl".

11.  I have a true deep understanding, knowledge and love for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. 

12. I love, love, love being a mom... I't brings me so much joy.

13.  I can't stand others that take being a mother for granted.... anyone can have a child but it takes SO SO much more to RAISE a child.  

14. I love to scrapbook.... when I have time.  Makenna loves to look at "her" scrapbook.

15.  I have a fear of loosing someone close to me... I don't think I could bare it. 

16. I know that I can do anything I put my mind too.

17.  I am very self-conscious of my body, I would love to change so many things.

18.  I wish I could sew better than I can.

19. I can't stand a messy house--- clutter drives me crazy!

20. I love children, I always have... probably from being a mom my whole life-- 10 kids teaches you A LOT!

21. I LOVE to shop.... of course you all know that.

22. I am so proud of Joel and what he has accomplished in his life... I wish people could get over his past and give him the credit he deserves!

23. There's nothing I love more than a day at the spa. 

24.  I WILL go on an AIRPLANE one day....

25. I love anything with a little BLING BLING!!

Dang, that was way harder than I thought It would be!!!   

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Such a great post Ray... I love learning , new fun things about you. I had no idea you didn't like spiders...funny. Hey girl you WILL get on the plane someday...maybe we need to take a trip!

The Johnston's said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. I love these posts, it gives us all an opportunity to get to know you a little better. You do need to fly someday... somewhere warm! Thanks for sharing!

Roe Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roe Family said...

FYI you are an amazing mom!!!!