Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentines Sister Party....

  I know what some of you may be thinking.... Sister Party??!! Thats right... it's just how it sounds.  A dang good Party with our SISTERS!!   We each take turns as sisters hosting a party... it is usually for different Holidays or Seasons during the year.  

It was my turn to host the Valentines one... I LOVE Valentines day so I was so excited!!! We invited our soon-to-be Sister.... Ginnie- Reggie's Girl.... We just love her and can't wait until she is our SISTER.   

We enjoyed great food, conversation, laughter and crafts... oh and a little silliness- notice the heart ears that we have on ... so CUTE and FUN!!

My little sister Shilom did come she just left before picture time.  Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest. :(



7 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

Ray...those are SO darn cute! Where did you find them? I have been looking for mailboxes for a LONG time. And the purses...so cute too...where did you get them? Fill me in girl...looks like you know where all the fun things are.

Roe Family said...

yeah our sister party's are to much fun!!!!

Lynette said...

Jealous!!! I wish I had sisters!!!

MaRea Hess said...

what fun times, could you be any cuter?

Tiffany said...

What a great idea...you went all out as usual. Cute craft idea.

Dallas said...

haha, so fun! you guys all look so cute in your little heart ears!

Lindsey Smith said...

I love that you have a fun holiday party for the gals! I feel like I should have been there or something, I totally missed out. WHat a fun family!