Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HOLY CRAP...

Well what a day I had yesterday, I was so angry that I didn't want to even think about it let along blog about it! 

My day was very busy as usual.  I had just put Makenna down for a nap and I listen to her talk to herself for a while and then silence.  I assume she is sleeping so I close the door to my office turn on my tunes and get to work.   An hour later I hear "oh no, poo poo" from Makenna in her room?

I found Makenna in her crib COMPLETELY covered in poop! I mean COMPLETELY covered. There was poop on the walls on the blinds on every blanket stuffed animal I'm talking EVERYWHERE.   HOLY CRAP!! is right.   I had to take a little moment and leave the room and say a few choice words and return to a puzzeled little girl - saying, "oh no" over and over again. Where to begin you ask-- heck I don't even know!!

Off to the tub she went.  I had to scrub her body and refill the tub twice because it was so gross!!  

Makenna time out.  (like she even gets the idea of it anyways)

To her room to clean the mess, rinse out ALL the bedding and off to the laundry.  

3 loads later.....

A whole bunch of anti-bacterial wipes and serious cleaners.  Wipe down every ounce of her crib, blinds and walls. 

In the mean time Makenna is SO SO tired as she didn't even have a nap, she was to busy well doing other things.    So I was trying to not pull my hair out well cleaning up poop and dealing with a cranky little girl who needed a nap- can't sleep in the crib-- NO BEDDING!  

Movie time.

Phone call to whom... yes, her father.

"You better be on your way home or I'm going to LOOSE IT!  --- he was on his way home.

Needless to say he took her away... anywhere I didn't care, so I could finish making cupcakes for my activity and finish laundry and change.... yes I did have poop on me.   

Yes at that point I decided that I was NO longer having anymore children. DONE DONE DONE!

Until she came home and gave me a big hug and says, "sorr, sorr (sorry) mommy".  

So my sweet little angel made me almost forget about no more babies.   Trust me there won't be more anytime soon.

Oh I just LOVE having an almost 2 year old!!


7 comments:

The Molcak's said...

OH.MY.GOSH! I can totally relate Macy did the EXACT same thing a couple months ago. I was so grossed out. Hang in there girl, you're a great mom!

Tiffany said...

YUCK...!!! you poor thing I might have just puked to and to the mess...what to leave the room, I think I might have said a few words right there and then. I hope today was a much better day :)

Andy said...

Oh Rayanna, I'm so sorry. That is really too bad. I hope she dosen't get into the habit of that.... I won't tell you that it is very common (I had a friend who had to duct tape her sons diaper on backwards at naptime).

Cleaning up poop is definitely super disgusting and I really hope you never have to do it again!

Jodi Pilling said...

oh my...that is just totally gross! I feel SO sorry for you. But you handled it much better than I would have!

Lindsey Smith said...

Good job on holding it all together, props for mommy. Two days ago jack got quite and when that happens you know there is trouble. I found him in his room with Desitin everywhere; he was supposed to be napping. As I was cleaning up that mess he found a new activity. Five min later I found him in my closet with tooth past. I put him back down to nap and cleaned up the toothpaste. I found him ten min later with poo everywhere in his room. The next day his activities were coloring with permanent marker on the tile, doors and walls, then the desitin again. I don’t even know where he finds this stuff and how he does it so FAST. Anyhoo I understand, and the poo is definitely the WORST to clean up!! Where do these two year olds think of this stuff?

Mackenzie Family said...

Oh that sucks big time Ray!!! Jaydyn did it ONCE!!! I got mad and that was the end of diapers at nap time. She had to poop on the potty before she could nap. Good job on keeping it all together!!! Good luck with it all!!! Love ya

Mandy Weston said...

I'm sorry that I'm laughing right now, but I do feel for you! Poop is definitely one of the worst parts of motherhood. Lillian was really good at projectile pooping when she was really little during her night feedings, I often didn't see the real damage until the next morning when all the lights were on:) Hope things have calmed down for you.