Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Better late then never


Easter at our house was very eventful.  Makenna was very excited for the Easter Bunny to come, we left out some carrots and juice the night before for him to snack on while he hid her basket.  She had a blast following the trail of eggs to her hidden basket.   She loved everything.   She spent most of her morning wearing her new little high heals and blowing bubbles with dad.  She giggles like crazy when we blow bubbles.    There are a few pictures of her playing outside with her new bucket and shovel in her hat that she just has to have on.

I decided to attempt to cook Easter Dinner on Easter Sunday for my family.  My mom had been sick for a week and was getting pretty tired of cooking for everyone all the time so I decided it was my turn.  It was my first time cooking a turkey and it turned out pretty darn good.  Makenna had so much fun playing with her uncles and loved to sit with grandpa.   She of course had to have a tooth pick when every one else did.  Hope you all had a Happy Easter.

















    
    
Easter Sunday in her new Dress... this is the only good picture I could get of her because she NEVER sits still.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Way to go ray...did you doubt yourself at all that you could pull of that dinner, I sure didn't, looks like you had a full house. Mckenna is darling in her new little dress, good work MoM.

Jodi Pilling said...

Way to go RAY! What an undertaing to make a huge meal...but I'm sure it was worth every bite! Mckenna looks SO cute...LOVE the dress!

Roe Family said...

I glad your turkey turned out so good... Looks like you guys had a great time...lol

Sommerfeldt Summary said...

Very cute blog Ray, I just came across it on Robyn's. Man your little girl is getting so big. We will all have to get together for dinner sometime.