Thursday, May 6, 2010

Seriously, I know...



Yes, it has been forever!! I'm such a slacker with this "blogging". Life is SO busy and crazy I feel like I hardly have time to shower let along blog! Why now?? Well I"m not able to do any office work this afternoon because the computers are down so here I am updating instead of a lot of other things I could be doing on my list; and I'm tired of getting bugged to update my blog! :)

I really love to check all of your blogs.
SO many of you are amazing writers and have such wonderful and inspiring things to write about. So to be honest I just feel like I can't keep up to all of you!! So I will attempt to update my blog as soon as I get more than two minutes to myself.

Well a lot has happened since my last update....

First-- our addition on our home is DONE!! Well it has been done since December and we LOVE the space but on the downside--- SO much
more cleaning! What was I thinking wanting another bathroom?? LOL Pictures to come as soon as I get time....

Second-- We went on our 1st vacation in March.... HAWAII!! It was SO SO SO amazing, and thanks to GREAT amazing grandparents we were able to leave our
little one at home. When we got married well almost 8 years ago we we
were going to Hawaii on our honeymoon but we decided to buy
our home
instead... man I hate being responsible sometimes!! So this vacation was our honeymoon.
We can't wait to go back it was so amazing!!
















Third-- Our little monkey Makenna turned the big 3! Makenna has been such a JOY in our lives.
She is SO much like her dad it's scary!! LOL We just can't get enough of her sweet and spicy personality!




Fourth-- We are just waiting for this CRAZY weather to go AWAY so we can get landscaping the backyard. I can't wait until I can send Makenna outside to play. My amazing hubby installed video cameras outside so I can see everything going on while I'm working away in my office. I also can't wait to get a cute patio set for my deck and well my list is very long....!!!

Fifth-- EASTER!! Makenna loves Easter SO SO much. She loved coloring eggs with her daddy
hunting for eggs that the Easter Bunny left and she couldn't believe that the Easter Bunny left her a basket full of goodies.... she was thrilled!

Watch out Easter Bunny you may have some competition!



Sixth--We are just loving life and are SO grateful to have such a wonderful healthy happy family. We have been blessed with such amazing friends, who have helped us more then they will every know. Oh and we are so excited to finally be having a wedding in the family. Reggie my brother FINALLY popped the question to the most amazing girl ever!! The wedding is in September and Makenna is a flower girl and I'm one of the bridesmaids... so excited!!




Seventh--
Makenna started swimming lessons-- she is such dare devil!! Of course she is in a class with all boys-- figures! She bosses them all around and shows them all up with her "skills" as her dad would say. Check out her "form"! She has NO FEAR for anything, her dad loves it but it scares me a little bit. She is her dad's shadow and will do ANYTHING for her "Joel David"-- yes she loves to call her dad that.... hmmm wonder were she heard it from??!





Oh and she got her ears pierced!!
She was so brave and strong... and she loves them!!


















Well that's it!! Don't worry there is lot's more to come.... I promise to make things a lot more interesting from now on.


5 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Loved the update.

Tiffany said...

Yay was a pleasant suprise to see that you updated your blog. Seriously you really don't know how much " WE " have missed the updates. Keep them coming. I loved the picture of you and Joel together in Hawaii...how fun.

Roe Family said...

It's about time!!! So happy to see some pics of the crazy little girl so fun... Can't wait till the next one!!!! I hope!!!!!!

Hess said...

That was a wonderful update. Your little girl is not little anymore. I guess it's time for us to come visit Canada again. The last time we were there you had just had her. I love that you went to Hawaii what a great trip.

Robyn said...

Love the new post Ray! Keep em coming :)