Thursday, May 13, 2010

Shaving my legs....

Well Makenna loves to have showers. She could seriously be in the shower till her skin is all wrinkled. On Sunday morning she was in the shower doing her thing, while I was busy getting ready and Joel was ironing his Sunday shirt. She had been in the shower for at least 30 mins now.

This is why Joel loves being in a house with just girls:

Joel: "Makenna it's time to get out of the shower we are going to be late for church."

Makenna's response: "Leave me alone, I"m shaving my legs!!!"

And that was that! Hmmm I wonder where she has heard that from. LOL

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine today we sure are!

The landscaping is in progress! Yeah!!

2 comments:

Andy said...

ha ha ha! i love it!

Roe Family said...

That's funny... Gotta love her