Thursday, February 19, 2009

Priceless moment...

I was busy getting ready in my room yesterday and I just happened to look back and see what Makenna was up to so quietly.   She had propped herself up on my bed and put my glasses on and was looking at my scriptures.  PRICELESS I know!! I couldn't resist taking pictures... she couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about though.   Makenna is always copying everything I do from plucking my eyebrows (long story) don't do this in front of your toddler!!  LOL
At least she is picking up a good few traits from me.    




3 comments:

The Molcak's said...

That is SO cute. It's amazing when you realise how much they're watching you and learning from the silent things we do!

Kelli Olsen said...

She is way too cute!

Lyndsey said...

What a great example you must be to her. You never know when your kids are looking or what they will pick up. Love it