Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crafty moment....


   Yes being a mother of a little girl I tend to have WAY to many accessories for her like her huge collection of bows!!!  You can never have enough... one to match each and every little outfit.  Makenna LOVES to have things in her hair... let's just say I trained her from birth- she didn't have a choice!   But lately these "bows" have been driving me crazy.  There are so many and I was running out of room on her dresser so I had to take action!  I have seen a lot of these little bow holders and NO way was I going to spend money on one-  I will make my own!   It is seriously the easiest craft I have done.... it only took me about 25 minutes!    I took some pictures of it before all the bows cluttered it up.   It turned out super cute and of course I added a little BLING to it.... as I do to most things!   The only thing is.... I should have made it longer as I already have more bows on order! LOL

So for all you mommy's out there with the same "bow" problem as me give this little craft a shot it's so easy.  All of the supplies are from Michaels and you just need a glue gun and a way you go.





5 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

SO CUTE! Is the crown foam or wood? I need the details...GRACE so needs one of these. GREAT JOB!

Kelli Olsen said...

What a great idea! I always thought they were too expensive too...never even thought of making one myself! (I'm not very crafty) but I could probably do that! Thanks for the idea!

ps. I'm sorry Ty usually ends up pulling those cute little bows out of Makenna's hair.

Roe Family said...

Very Cute!! But since I have no girls all I can do is buy more bow's for her, So you better get making another!!!!

Andy said...

dang! that's cute

...and dang! you've got a lot of bows!

Lindsey Smith said...

Seriously you are too crafty, I am jealous. Look how cute you made it. I will be stealing your idea when my little mutt comes. I do love to make bows but they have always been for others, I’m so excited to make some for myself!